2007-08-09

Hi From Vancouver

This is the 4th day in Vancouver, the weather is nice, although it was raining yesterday, still not too bad. A bit cool and not too hot, that good!

Sat. is my best friend's wedding, hope it will be another nice day. After that we'll take a boat trip to fishing on 13/8 and Kelowna on 14-16/8 (a place for holiday and water sports). And these few days, not too busy, just helping out for all the wedding stuff, and did a little sight-seeing.

It's so relax here, have more time for myself to release and relax. Also, allow me to think about all the things happened lately. ^_^

Don't miss me too much, I will be back soon. ^O^

by Moon@Vancouver, just wake up, 9:52 a.m. :)

3 則留言:

Edmond 說...

Haha, that's great. Enjoy this long vacation. :)

匿名 說...

hi Loretta! Wow, you are taking ur vacation in Vancouver? That's really nice.

weiwei, when will u come back? Share us the photos when u're back, okie? :)

Take care.

匿名 說...

Have a nice trip!!